In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer more questions about gas prices, and discuss the Keystone XL pipeline and future development of Canada’s oil sands. Some of the topics discussed are:
- The EROEI for producing oil sands
- The emissions profile of shipping the oil sands to China versus refining it in the U.S.
- Why I support the Keystone XL pipeline AND development of renewable energy
- How I think the pipeline would impact gasoline prices
- President Obama’s impact on oil supplies and gasoline prices
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.