In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer questions about peak oil and carbon trading markets.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- Whether peak oil has been discredited
- Recent media headlines on peak oil (or lack thereof)
- Why I think peak oil “debunkers” miss the point
- Why I believe carbon emissions will continue to climb
- Why the successful sulfur trading markets are not analogous to carbon trading markets
- Why I am skeptical that a global carbon trading scheme will work
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.