This week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV answers the following viewer questions:
- Do you have any comments on Matthew Nordan’s recent 4-part response to Peter Thiel’s comments on cleantech VC as a failure?
- Do you retain any oil industry ties that your readers/viewers might like disclosed?
- What books do you recommend that choose a more positive outlook on our future, and are actual realistic predictions?
- Do you see a future in petroleum engineering, as most think it will be a doomed profession within the next twenty to thirty years?
- If I choose to become more involved in other energy solutions what would you recommend studying?
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.